Friday, May 14, 2010

On a Role

Junior was on a role today with his wisecracks. Although he didn't know they were wisecracks. Luckily I wrote them down so that I didn't forget.


Wisecrack #1, after catching a whiff of the restaurant we were driving past:

Junior: Whenever I get a smell of restaurant it makes me hungry of hot dogs.


Wisecrack #2, in retrospect:

Junior: I think I know why she (the Silly Grandma) gave me the awesomest present (for his birthday).

Me: Why?

Junior: Because she thinks I'm cute. And because she likes me so much.


Wisecrack #3, as we were driving home:

Junior: Mom, can we go the "man way" home?

Me: The "man way"? What's the "man way"?

Junior: I'll show you.

He showed me. It turns out that the "man way" to our home means that you turn onto the street before our street which loops around and connects into our street. It is the way Brandon drives home when he is pulling the trailer because when he comes from that direction he can park the trailer from the proper angle. Hence, the "man way".

1 comment:

Kristi said...

that's so funny! What a funny kid! haha! :)