Spring is nice.
In fact, I love spring.
I could do without the hay fever, though. Praise be to Loratadine.
At the beginning of the week the days were sunny and the temperatures came close to 80 degrees. Then we had a day of storms. We had some rain, some thunder and lightening, and some hail. Then it rained all night. Then in the morning it snowed. Then the sun came out and the whole rest of the day was sunny but cool. Now today it's raining steadily with a heavy cloud cover. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm again. I love having warmth, sun, storms, cold, rain, and warmth again all in the same week. It's kind of exciting.
I love seeing the vibrant green and the blossoms and bright flowers where there used to be brown.
I could do without the weeds already proliferating in my yard, though. Praise be to Round-up and Preen.
1 comment:
I really like your pictures Becky. I'm glad you like the variety of weather and don't moan about the rain.
Post a Comment