The other day we were discussing what we want to be when we grow up.
Eggs on Toast: When I grow up I want to be a chemical scientist. Mom, what do you want to be?
Me: Oh, probably an artist and a writer.
Eggs: And a mom!
Me: Yes, and aren't I lucky? I already am a mom.
Junior: Why don't you want to be an angel?
Me: Oh, that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that.
Junior: I want to be a fire cheetah.
Me: What's a fire cheetah?
Junior: A cheetah made out of fire.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a guy in our ward is a chemical scientist and makes $300k a year. not a bad profession, eh?
Of course, Mom's get paid in hugs and kisses so they're the wealthiest people on the planet. :D
Post a Comment