BOO!!
We had another excellent Halloween Party this year. I hope reading this is as entertaining to you as it is to me--just posting about it makes me chuckle.
Once again, we had a very impressive guest list. Let me introduce to you: Pumpkinstein, a mad scientist, a ninja, a nerd, and a Gondorian Soldier.
The loveliest gumball machine, ever:
Two adorable owls:
A loopy leprechaun:
A vacuum cleaner:

Indiana Jones:
A game of twister:
A cute care bear:
A pretty princess:
The Incredible Hulk, and a "fork in the road":
A witch:
A cute cowgirl:
Wolverine:

Darth Maul:
Morticia and Gomez:
I loved all the costumes. I'm sure the boys disagree with me on this, but I think seeing everyone dressed up is about as fun as opening presents on Christmas.
After a delicious dinner and trick-or-treating, we had some fabulous entertainment. (My apologies that I was unable to post some "acts" due to insufficient lighting for one and I wasn't quick enough with my camera for another two.) Enjoy!
Aunt Heidi and Aunt Holli wrote and choreographed this. I posted the lyrics below since it is hard to hear all of them.
We have a really, really fun family
Always full of laughter all always full of parties
Logan, Jenn, Brand, Lori
Heidi, Ryan, Kristi, Steph and Holli
La, La, La, we love you
La, La, La, forever
La, La, La, you rock
La, La, La.
We’re starting out tonight, tonight
With Logan and Bec and baby on the way
Jenn and Curtis, they say they hold the record
With 6 great kids.
We don’t know if there done
There could be another one
They’ll need a new van for sure, for sure.
The Allred’s have 4 big boys
Always building something, getting into trouble.
Brandon watching old BBall
Becky just rolls her eyes, HA!
La La La glory days
La La La he wishes
La La La oh well
La La La
Lori’s going out tonight, tonight
With Andy, Wolverine and who knows who.
Can’t keep track, at all, not sure if she can too.
Spencer’s going bald
He shaved it off instead
Denial, I say, oh well, Oh well
You got me singin’ like
Whoa, come on
Oh, it doesn’t matter
Whoa, everybody now, oh
Ty and Kate they just don’t stop,
They keep on going Heidi can’t keep up,
No more kids please, just for now
Just bought a house, don’t destroy it now
Ryan’s at an auction buying up cars
Bringing home the money Crystal can spend
House full of girls, Barbie’s on the floor
Michael came along and turned it all around.
It’s you and me in this Utah town.
Kristi says every day to JP now.
No more surfing or eating beef, Oh wait I eat that now.
Everybody
Whoa, come on
Oh, all you animals
Whoa, let me hear you now, oh
Steph and Josh are living in the cold
They are going to freeze.
Josh makes bank, I hope they drew our name for Christmas this year.
Holli’s art projects
Are so darn weird, don’t get it
Just ask a boy out, tonight, tonight
Don’t be shy, flirt, touch and wink!
Yeah, it’s all right all right, tonight, tonight
Just singin’ like whoa, come on
Oh, all you party people
Whoa, all you singletons
Oh, even the little kids
Let’s not forget our amazing mom,
The glue that holds us all in place.
She’s gone crazy zip line in the wild and Europe on a whim.
We love her and her small talk if she falls asleep.
She takes care of everyone all day long in hopes of more grandkids!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment