Friday, October 30, 2009

The Halloween Parade and Other Strange Happenings

Today was the Halloween parade at school--a thrilling affair full of freakish fun.








Speaking of freakish fun, I thought I would now mention that Eggs on Toast is in wrestling. The following video is entitled, "Get This Kid Off Of Me!"



Speaking of getting kids off of things, let's now look at this tree. This tree once had more branches than it now does. Furthermore, it once had more leaves. The other day Junior told me, "The boy tree in our front yard is almost naked!" Intrigued, I asked if the other trees in our yard are girls. He said, "No, they're all boys!" Then I asked how he knows that they are boys and he said, "I just do."



Speaking of Junior...



And now for a preview of things to come:







BOOOOO!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

HAHAHA! Ahh, you're kids never cease to crack me up! Boy trees, wrestling, halloween costumes...so great!