Sunday was Eggs on Toast's birthday so on Saturday we had a party complete with a cake made by the Silly Grandma. (Cake images altered to protect identity, as usual.)
We played a game of "hide the keys." The kids acted like loud, crazy monkeys when the person looking for the keys got close, and quiet monkeys when they weren't so close. I'm sure you will be grateful for the volume control on your computer while viewing these videos!
We also played freeze tag,
and spear the balloon to get the candy out.
Yes, and getting the candy into the balloons was a neat trick which we won't discuss right now.

On Eggs' birthday Brandon recited this poem to him that Brandon had learned from his mother:
When I was one I was just begun.
When I was two I was nearly new.
When I was three I was hardly me.
When I was four I was not much more.
When I was five I was just alive.
But now I'm six and I think I'm clever as clever,
I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.
Eggs' comment was, "That's weird."
No comments:
Post a Comment